New Job Opportunity at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2015
Deadline: 18 December, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds.
- Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
- The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage outsourced functions.
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
- Arrange for equity and debt financing.
- Invest funds.
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers.
- The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience and 5 -7 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Certifications.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at a Reputable Private Hospital - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Hospital Chefs / Cooks at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency