Job Opportunity at Half Minute Media Nigeria
Posted on: 10 December, 2015
Deadline: 18 December, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Half Minute Media Nigeria
Half Minute Media Nigeria, a media company engaged in setting up digital and unique advertising platforms, calls for applications for the post of:
- To accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans, sale and canvassing of ad space, as well as creation of new products.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by developing, creating, planning, implementing, and evaluating advertising, marketing, and trade promotion strategy.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; forecasting projected business; creating new products to meet consumer requirements, and establishing targeted market share.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Liaise with agencies and canvass ads, while ensuring compliance with MPOs
- Minimum of B.Sc in management / social sciences.
- Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Passion for communication and advertising
- Strategic/analytical thinking
- Team player
- An understanding of media consumption patterns and consumer groups
- An in-depth understanding of workings of an ad agency and/or media agency experience
- 4-10 years experience in advertising, business development, sales or a related field
- Member of APCON an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Half Minute Media NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Textsworth Publishing Limited
- Career Opportunities at iflix
- Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station
- Music Teacher at Orpheus Company Limited
- Graduate Web Developer Trainee Recruitment at KJK.COM.NG