Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Posted on: 3 July, 2012
Deadline: 5 July, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
The Trainee Engineer position is targeted at inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best –in- class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for appointment as Shift Packaging Manager in any one of our Breweries.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained at one sitting.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
* Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university degree, in any of the listed courses
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
* A master’s degree in a related field though not compulsory will be an advantage.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Click here to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH