Graduate Job Opportunities at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2015
Deadline: 30 December, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions with a Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.
- Develop applications with optimized code within the .NET framework using ORM tools such as NHibernate to carry out database transactions efficiently.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- At least 1 -3 years related work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- Must have a passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease
N100,000 - N200,000
Method of Application
To apply, visit Appzone's Career Website on Zoho
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at World Bay Technologies Limited
- Marketing Vacancy at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Graduate ECDP Sales Programme at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited