If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
Our client is a leading Nigerian radio station based in PortHarcourt covering over 8 Million People. They are a leader in news and sports, producing original audio content, live events and exclusive programming. Due to expansion, the company now seeks a recruit a Radio Station Manager. This role is based in PortHarcourt, Nigeria
- The successful person will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the station including managing the various departments, scheduling on and off air staff, dealing with promotions and other advertising issues
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the station including managing the various departments, scheduling on and off air staff, dealing with promotions and other advertising issues
- Ensure that the station follows regulations and guidelines
- Troubleshoot problems in the operation of the station or contracts with other agencies to provide repair or replacement of faulty, damaged or old equipment as needed.
- Plans, designs, establishes, and maintains organizational structures and systems that enable community volunteer staff members to effectively accomplish the organization's mission, goals, and objectives.
- Assigns, allocates work, and generally oversees volunteer personnel engaged in continuous station operations; performs recruitment, training, scheduling, retention, problem resolution, and performance management.
- Coordinates departmental workshops, special projects, and events; may serve on unit committees and task forces.
- Develops and implements systems to maintain records on station operations, volunteers, equipment, and compliance activities; prepares regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Provides advice and assistance to senior station management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modification to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Researches and makes recommendations to management pertaining to acquisition of operating equipment; participates in the development and management of annual operating budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, Mass Communication or related field
- Minimum Five years’ experience in program management, acquisition and scheduling for radio or television
- Minimum two years’ supervisory experience
- Time management and skills and ability to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Interested in this position, send application to firstname.lastname@example.org