JAGAL Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Reporting to: Steward Supervisor, Camp Manager & Housing Manager
- To clean and maintain the Housing Estate and surrounding areas
Key aims and objectives:
- Maintaining a clean environment inside the Housing Estate
- Maintaining a clean environment outside the Housing Estate when required
- Cleaning all drainage areas
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cleaning of all areas of the Housing Estate when required
- Garbage removal from the house/Cabin to the skip are
- General housekeeping, Bed Making
- Laundering, Drying & Ironing of clothes
- Weekly provision issue to House & Cabins
- Any other manual tasks set by supervisor
- Report any concerns to Supervisor
- Firm understanding of COSHH
- Defect reporting to Supervisor
- Report for duty on time as per daily shift roster
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene at all times and ensure that you clean as you go, especially at the end of each shift
- Enforces safety requirements and models safe behavior
- Demonstrates team building and leadership skills
- Attends and participates in training activities and attends meetings as required
- Ensures security of departmental equipment and inventory
- Ensures Company confidentiality
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Housing Management
- As defined by the Services Manager and Camp Manage
Key internal interfaces:
- Nigerdock residents, management and clients
Key external interfaces:
- Clients and there representative’s
- Good organisational and time management skills combined with a good level of initiative
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on clean as you go
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding Chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Ability to be on feet on hard surface for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a busy, stressful environment with extreme changes of temperature.
- Ability to utilise time efficiently to meet all job responsibilities.
- Must be able to read and write
go to method of application »
Reporting to: Water Treatment Plant Supervisor
To ensure the day to day operation and control of the water treatment plant overhead tank cleaning and distribution system to ensure that residents, clients and workers have safe and clean water in accordance with polices and standards put in place.
Key Aims and Objectives:
The basic function of the water treatment plant cleaner is to perform work functions that ensure compliance to established policies and procedures, OH &S. The water treatment plant cleaner provide for the safe and efficient operation of plant equipment and treatment processes for the reliable production and supply of high quality water.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain the treatment plant systems
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes
- Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps boilers, heat exchangers and valves.
- Ensure an adequate supply of water for human consumption and firefighting activities.
- Inspect the treatment plant systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations
- Conduct regular inspection of physical plant.
- Establish a preventive maintenance program
- Arrange for major repairs
- Keep a daily log
- Prepare activity and work order reports
- Maintain inventories.
- Ensure records are maintained
- Perform other related duties
- Participate in proactive safety programs including Hazard Observation program; UC/UA.
- Technical knowledge and skills sufficient to complete required job functions.
- 4 years’ experience in required field (minimum).
- Physically fit
- Must possess communication skills both oral and written
- High school graduate
- The position requires shift work, 24/7 365 per year.
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, visit Jagal Group Career Page on HRSmart
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale