Jobs at Signature Holidays Limited
Posted on: 29 June, 2012
Deadline: 10 July, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Current job positions for marketers today in nigeria as follows:
We are currently recruiting candidates for the following positions for our Abuja & Lagos offices:
1. Marketing Manager:
- Marketing Certificate, Diploma or degree followed by a minimum of five years of professional services in Marketing and communications leadership role.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives.
- Strong understanding of Customer and Market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Thorough understanding of Branding Principles and tactics through multimedia, including the web.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
2. Sales Executives:
If you are looking for professional development and career advancement, why not work for the company that specialises in it?
- Attain Sales Quota and goals set by the company.
- Responsible for executing on all phases of the Sales Cycle from Lead generation to Account renewals.
- Qualify and answer each prospect’s questions regarding our products and services.
- Maintain relationships and manage current and potential accounts.
- Discuss and convey the benefits/advantages of the products on offer.
- Prepare Daily and Weekly Reports for the Sales Managers.
- Actively participate in weekly business review meetings and training sessions with Sales Managers and Directors.
- Travel may be required.
3. Telephone Marketing Executives:
- Outbound calling or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manner.
- Proven track record in a marketing environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literate and IT knowledge would be an advantage.
- Ability to write detailed follow-up notes for Business reporting.
- Confident, self-motivated and driven with a mature attitude.
- Friendly personality and Team player
4. Female Brand Ambassadors/ PR Executives:
- No previous experience is required for candidates for the above mentioned position. However, the following skills are essential requirements:
- Willingness to learn.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours)
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently with prospective clients.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits and always sharply dressed attire.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be available to work special events, after hours and on weekends, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Your sincere smile must always be present!!
5. Travel Advisor:
- No previous experience is required for candidates for the above mentioned position. However, candidates for this position must be completely Computer literate.
Candidates for all the above mentioned positions must be university graduates who have completed their National Youth Service. All applicants must be exceptionally presentable, well-spoken and fluent in written and spoken English. Candidates who have previous experience in the banking industry, hospitality industry and travel and tourism industries will have an advantage. However, full training will be provided as per our organisational requirements.
Excellent pay packages and benefits on offer with very real possibilities of promotion and career advancement in the near future.
METHOD OF application
All CVs MUST INCLUDE A PHOTO and Credentials and must be e-mailed to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions
- Facility Manager at Artee Group
- Sales Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Paxson Nigeria Limited
- Brand Marketing Associate at Enav Nigeria