Vacancy at The Delta State Government
Posted on: 9 December, 2015
Deadline: 15 January, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Delta State Government
The Government of Delta State, invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates/firm to fill the position below:
- Government of Delta State (tSCT) requires the services of a credible and reputable firm to provide Transaction Advisory Services for the concessioning of Asaba International Airport.
- The selected firm, will serve as DSGs Transaction Advisor (TA) on the project for a period of up to one (1) year.
- The Delta State Government hereby requests qualified firms to submit a response to this request for proposal
Scope of Service
- The selected Transaction Adviser (TA) will be required to provide professional transaction advisory services to the DSG and perform the duties normally expected of such firms, which are generally described, but not limited to those provided below:
- Completion of project preparation, PPP options analysis and PPP transaction structuring;
- Market sounding to confirm decisions/determine scope structure, and timing of the proposed concession;
- Financial analysis and modeling;
- Designing and managing the procurement and evaluation process; inclusive of information memorandum, supporting documentation to be made available to bidders and the tender documentation;
- Review of enabling legal and regulatory framework;
- Support on project marketing and road shows
- Preparation of definitive concession agreements;.
- Assistance in negotiation with preferred parties prior to contract award;
- Set up of Data Room [physical and or virtual as applicable]; and
- Management of other advisory inputs to ensure a successful transaction
The Bid should contain the following information in the minimum:
- Company profile, including registered address and con tact email address;
- Evidence of registration with relevant regulatory authorities;
- Verifiable track record of providing similar service over the past five (5) years:
- Information on any financial advisory arid other services rendered to state governments or stake holders in the infrastructure sector where available;
- An Implementation Strategy and Plan in not more than five (5) pages (Power Point) showing how the TA will ensure the successful completion of the PIP in a timely manner.
- Bidders should provide a quote for the Fees and any applicable expenses that they would require to be paid for the service to be rendered as Transaction Advisor to the DSG. The quote, which should be in Nigerian currency (Naira), will be subject to an applicable Nigerian taxes.
- Bidders should note that:
- The cost for any party that may be engaged by them towards the discharge of their function, as Transaction A& visor shall be on their own account.
- The actual Fee and Expenses to be paid may be subject to negotiation at the discretion of the DSG.
Method of Application
Proposals must be prepared in English Language Please note that:
- The responses to this TOR for Transaction Advisers should be submitted in triplicate hard copies to the under-listed physical address.
- Bidders should ensure that their Bids are duly acknowledged by the states Representative at the time of submission.
All Bids are to be submitted to the address below marked (Asaba International Airport Concession):
Office of The Senior Policy Adviser to the Governor
6, Okpanam Road,
- DSG reserves the right to project any proposal not received by the closing date above and in the form prescribed by this Request For Proposal;
- All Bidders will be notified within (2) weeks of the Bid Opening through electronic and physical mail, if their Bids were accepted for further evaluation or rejected;
- Bidders whose Bids are accepted for further evaluation will be invited for Interviews at a date and venue to be advised.
Prospective Bidders that require clarification on any part of this Request For Proposal may wish to direct requests to: The Senior Policy Adviser to the Governor or The Chief Economic Adviser to the Governor.
- Nothing in this Advertisement shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Government to appoint Transaction Advisors nor shall it entitle any Bidder to make any claim whatsoever and seek indemnity from the Government by virtue of the Bidder having responded to this Request for Proposal.
- No costs associated with responding to this TOR for Transaction Advisers or attending Interviews will be reimbursed:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Delta State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Facility/Property Manager at the Delta State Investment Trust Company Limited - Delta State Ministry of Finance
- Latest Job Opening at The U.S. Consulate
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government Public Procurement Authority
- Director (American Corner) at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
- Operations Manager at The Katsina State Government
- Massive Recruitment at The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)
- Experienced Recriutment at The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)