CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
My client is currently seeking an HR Superintendent for their operating mine and exploration activities in West Africa
- Partner and support client group in the delivery of HR strategies and initiatives
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of the HR plan and annual people program and activities
- Providing advice on HR policies and processes across the client group.
- Identifying HR process improvements and ways to work with stakeholders more effectively
- Reviewing recruitment requisition submissions, ensuring accurate role description, confirmation of base salary recommendations and levels of work using internal & external benchmark data
- Partner with the Hiring Manager to ensure the effective onboarding/induction of new starters
- Development and review of current strategies and procedures in support of the continuous improvement of the retention of current employees.
- Coaching line managers in the use of the performance management system
- Coordinating the annual remuneration review
- Coordinate the workforce planning aspects of the budgeting processes
- Provide advice in respect to organisational changes, ensuring relevant risks are managed
- appropriately in line with the Management of Change processes.
- Partnering with the client group to coordinate succession planning activities.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and governance requirements
- Complying with all relevant labour legislation including training.
- Provide coaching and advice to people managers on performance improvement, grievances and complaints
- Build the HR capability of the Site HR Manager and HR team members through coaching
- and mentoring and structured development plans.
- Ensuring appropriate training needs analysis and training plans are completed on annually
- Ensuring capability and skills/competency matrices are integrated and directly support the
- improved capability of the employees.
- Relevant degree in human resources or related field and/or Business Degrees.
- Significant site operational leadership experience.
- Previous experience operating in Africa or in remote locations.
- Demonstrated proven success in driving projects and businesses toward achieving the intended
- business results within contracted time and budget.
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to find and implement practical solutions.
- Relevant experience and knowledge gained within a developing country environment.
- French and English languages
- Expatriate contract
- Sought after FIFO Roster
- Market related USD salary
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale