Vacancy at Grey Motives
Posted on: 8 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Grey Motives
Grey Motives is an integrated Facility Management, Event Consultancy/Management, tourism and leisure firm that started in 2014. We specialize in the planning, management and execution of special projects for individuals, public and corporate organizations by supporting their individual and collective objectives to consistently deliver projects with outstanding safety and performance that meet cost, schedule and quality targets. Our facility management department offers value added services that borders around customer satisfaction through quality control, service provided, and customer relations.
- Client Account Executive handles the negotiation and pitching of the organization's services to prospective client.
- They serve as liaisons between a company and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
- They are also responsible for managing client relationships, developing account plans, and delivering proposals.
- The summary of the role of this executive surrounds the following: Sales and marketing, Project Management, Administrative duties
- A bachelors degree or equivalent in Communication or Social Sciences from a reputable institution.
- NYSC candidates will also be considered
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Grey MotivesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International