Career Opportunity at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 8 December, 2015
Deadline: 18 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Simeon's Pivot Resources - a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is mandated by one of her clients in the manufacturing industry with focus on confectionery located at Agbara Ogun state to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the following position.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- To head and proffer solutions to all HR/Administrative issues.
Job Description/ Other necessary information
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment and approving invoices
- Maintenance of personnel files and general request form.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, meeting schedules and monitoring results.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, rest room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
- Creating a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well-managed and staff can do their best.
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies and procedures.
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process.
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
- Managing personnel’s individual and collective development, such as training, assessment and promotions.
- Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices related to personnel management.
- Research and recommend relevant insurance products (fidelity bond, property and casualty, management errors and omissions, etc.). Maintain relevant insurance files.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- 7-10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and 3 years in customer support and administrative services roles; 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Effective time and workload management
- Effective project management skills
- Knowledge of official planning and management
- Knowledge of methods of research and analysis, work standards, and work simplification.
- Knowledge of employee policies and procedures.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of the principles of office management including organization, work flow, forms, supplies, equipment, and procedures relating to filing, record keeping, correspondence, mail, procurement, stock keeping, and duplicating.
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
- Critical Thinking.
- Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- HND/B.Sc in Human Resources/ Business Administration and other related field.
- Must possess relevant professional qualifications/affiliations
- 5 years hands-on experience in Human Resource/Administrative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their comprehensive CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject title e.g Human Resources/ Administrative.
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Gigastreams Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Solution Developer/Programmer (Head) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at AVID HR Consulting
- Horticulturist at Multinational Company - Rossland Group
- Associate-Learning Management System Administrator and E-learning Developer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Implementation Consultant at Excellium Consulting Services
- Dredge Master at Ebonylinks/ Sulan Services Limited