Career Opportunity at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 8 December, 2015
Deadline: 18 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
Simeon's Pivot Resources - a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is mandated by one of her clients in the manufacturing industry with focus on confectionery located at Agbara Ogun state to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the following position.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- To head and proffer solutions to all HR/Administrative issues.
Job Description/ Other necessary information
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment and approving invoices
- Maintenance of personnel files and general request form.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, meeting schedules and monitoring results.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, rest room, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
- Creating a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well-managed and staff can do their best.
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies and procedures.
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process.
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
- Managing personnel’s individual and collective development, such as training, assessment and promotions.
- Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices related to personnel management.
- Research and recommend relevant insurance products (fidelity bond, property and casualty, management errors and omissions, etc.). Maintain relevant insurance files.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- 7-10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and 3 years in customer support and administrative services roles; 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Effective time and workload management
- Effective project management skills
- Knowledge of official planning and management
- Knowledge of methods of research and analysis, work standards, and work simplification.
- Knowledge of employee policies and procedures.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of the principles of office management including organization, work flow, forms, supplies, equipment, and procedures relating to filing, record keeping, correspondence, mail, procurement, stock keeping, and duplicating.
- Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
- Critical Thinking.
- Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- HND/B.Sc in Human Resources/ Business Administration and other related field.
- Must possess relevant professional qualifications/affiliations
- 5 years hands-on experience in Human Resource/Administrative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their comprehensive CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject title e.g Human Resources/ Administrative.
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Site Safety Officer at a Leading HSE Practitioner Company - BSS Consulting Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Sigma Qualitas
- Head Treasury and Finance at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
- Executive Driver at Customer Contact Solution Limited
- Graduate Receptionist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at EZ37 Solutions
- Finance Director (Expatriate) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)