Vacancy at Randstad Construction
Posted on: 8 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, a well established contractor who have secured two large roads projects in Lagos, currently seek application from qualified candidates to fill the position of Project Manager.
Reference number: robu - 898989
Job type: Permanent
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the new road and bridge near Lagos.
- You will be responsible for the site team and must have managed similar projects ideally in Africa previously.
- You will report to the Directors at Head Office and be capable of managing an ex-pat / local mixed team.
- B.Sc Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Strong Roads and Civil Experience
- Willing to be based in West Africa on a single status
- Strong Communicator
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
- Roads bridge civil
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent
Remuneration and Benefits
- In return my client will offer a net USD salary, local allowance, health care, 3 flights, 6 weeks leave, accommodation etc. For further details please contact me as soon as possible.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should, apply on Randstad's website
- Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role.
- We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs