Vacancy in an Engineering Company via Adexen
Posted on: 7 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa". We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of seamless, welded steel pipe products and provider of pipe handling, stocking, and distribution services to the oil and gas, energy, and mechanical industries.
- Detects and develops differentiation opportunities (products or services) in order to enhance positioning and ensure the achievement of business unit commercial objectives exploring opportunities to develop new services.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by meeting sales volume objectives, identifying and solving the problems affecting sales or distribution of the products in the corresponding region or segment and identifying proper commercial channels and conditions associated to orders.
- Establishes short term objectives, tactical moves and operating plans for future development at a regional / account level; follows up on new leads and referrals and identifies sales prospects
- Supervises the Customer’s Request for Quotation (RFQ) and sources information from Knowledge Centres (Product, Delivery, Logistics, Pricing, Costs, Legal, Credit) whenever necessary.
- Follows up offer status
- Gives support to the Demand Planners’ analysis and decision by sharing customer’s information and market & product trends.
- Coordinates with other areas such as marketing and supply chain for the execution of defined marketing strategies and regional segment plans providing inputs to market intelligence activities.
- Establishes and develops close relationships with customers, aiming a Long Terms Fidelity Program with them ensuring that their requests are attended correctly through Customer Service Assistance and relevant information.
- Complies with policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Graduate calibre with minimum of 6 years post qualification relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a client facing Sales/Technical Sales roles within the Oil and Gas industry is desired.
- Good knowledge of valves & pumps
- Experience in Order execution and new business development/expansion
- Innate ability to drive substantial changes and exploiting opportunities successfully
- Ability to coordinate and control own team and resources towards business objectives
- Ability to understand another culture, interact with different stakeholders and represent the company
- High commercial insight and drive for results
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with people at any levels
- High level of analytical and numerical skills
- Solid communications skills
- IT skills specifically Microsoft office (MS Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Adexen's Website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric