JAGAL Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
To perform various duties associated with the operation of cranes
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs the functions of operating a variety of cranes.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
- Use the equipment for the functions which had been prepared and determined by the direct superior.
- Performs safety inspection of crane, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required. Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list
- Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list.
- Operation of various types of cranes, all terrain cranes up to 250 and hydraulic Truck mounted & RT cranes up to 80 ton.
- Performing other related duties such as changing a wheel, assisting a fitter, assisting in loading or unloading operations.
- Participate in rigging operations and ascertain that rigging equipment is in safe working condition.
- Holding crane operator driving license.
- Qualify to drive mobile cranes and other equipment.
- 5 years of field experience is required.
- Must have a background in cranes and rigging, read load charts.
- Operator must be able to show proof of past history of operating.
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, visit Jagal Group Career Page on HRSmart
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.