EZ37 Solutions Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, an International FMCG Manufacturer Company, to fill the position of:
Ref No: EZ02162015
- Tend conveyor line enclosed in series of circular chambers to cook canned milk to sterilize and change viscosity and color of milk: Turn steam, water, and hot air valves and observe gauges to adjust temperature of heating, cooking, cooling, and drying chambers.
- Observe panel lights for machine failure and stops conveyor to remove jammed cans.
- Observe filled sealed cans moving through chambers and remove dented cans or sample test cans.
- Open sample can and dips spoon into sterilized milk to observe grain, viscosity, and colour.
- May alter cooking temperature or add measured amount of calcium or phosphate to milk batch to obtain specified grain and viscosity.
- Must be a Graduate of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must possess 3-5 years of experience in cooker/sterilizer for long life milk/food ( canned food ).
- Must possess knowledge of operation, maintenance and repairs of cooker/sterilizer
go to method of application »
Ref No: EZ02172015
- Operating, maintenance and repair of tin seaming and filling machine, seam evaluation, training of personnel and any other job assigned by management
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in Engineering.
- Possess a minimum 5 years experience in filler/seamer changeover in canning line candidate
- Must have knowledge in details about basics of can seamer with change over from one size to another, seamer operation, seamer maintenance, can seaming evaluation and capability to train people
go to method of application »
Must Be A Graduate Of Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Must Possess 3- 5 Years Of Experience In Labelling Machine. Must Possess Good Knowledge Of Labeller Operation, Repairs And Maintenance
Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications. Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards. Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly. Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations. Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels. Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout. Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material. Start machine by engaging controls. Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items. Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit the Job Post on EZ37 Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale