Our Client a leading player in the OIl and Gas Industry requires for immediate emplyment a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Slickline Supervisor.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Coordinate with client and convey Job instructions to Slickline crews clearly. Supervised and cooperate with the crews to follow client’s Safety Rule and Procedure, He must plan and carryout the task safely and diligently in order to meet the target dateline promptly His decision making must be made cleverly with the support from management at base for any serious Issued. Apply skillful communicating between Client and head of Slickline Department and his subordinates. Upholds and apply HSE safety policy in work at all time.
- Ensure all Slickline operations are carried out safely as per Client Safety Operation procedure
- Coordinate daily with client and conduct brief safety meeting with all crew discussing the job and operation as required by client
- Ensure that operators are fully aware of the operations requirement and preparation prior any task commence
- Encourage and obtain crew performance feed back remarks from clients by monthly bases for wireline work improvement
- Ensure Incoming and Outgoing operators practice and applied proper handover document a day earlier and before new Job commence
- Maintain good relationship and cooperation with staff as well as with client.
- Ensure all equipment, ( Used or New ) are properly maintain in good condition and proper documented
- Motivate crew personnel work performance under your supervision to achieve the company safety objective
- Ensure all HSE and Quality document are available at base and strictly follow
- Guide and Train your crew to operated a new piece of equipment that required to use in the Field by client.
- Delegates and Assign task responsibilities to authorized personnel on daily basis for, special task or duty
Health Safety Environment Role
- Conduct Daily Tool box meeting before operation commence. Ensure Personnel protective Equipment applies to all the wireline crew at work.
- Conduct weekly safety meeting among the crew to review and improved all weak point and unsafe act observations at work.
- Ensured all well head pressure control equipment are inspected tested with up to date certified document.
- Ensured all employees are trained on compulsory HSE courses and have valid certificate. Record in the safety passport booklet.
- Observed and record all accident, incident and personnel subtend injury and
- submit the report to safety management at work base.
Able to lead a 3- man Slickline crew, operating the Slickline winch and coordinating the activities/work to be done. Work scope covers the preparation of Slickline tools and equipment (including maintenance) safe rig up of Slickline lubricator and other required for the execution of various downhole Slickline works both for the routine and non-routine operations.
- Operating the Slickline winch to work downhole to manipulate various of Slickline equipment/tools to execute various Slickline programmes and reservoir management works i.e. Zone Change, Gas lift Valve Change, Fishing, Running and Pulling Plugs, SCSSV, Bottom Hole Pressure Survey, Sand Bailing and many more.
- Have knowledge on Camco, Baker, Petroline, Otis, PCE of Slickline down hole tools. Able to know Slickline completion down accessories.
- Supervise Slickline crew and coordinate activities for the tasks to be executed. Ensuring that all personnel obey safety rules and follow safe working procedures and practices.
- Ensure integrity of Slickline equipment and rig of heavy equipment/routine repairs, maintenance and adjustments of Slickline tools are carried out in the correct way.
- Compile Slickline report at the end of each task and plan activity following the data. Chair per job meeting on site and motivate subordinates to act safety and running smooth on the operations.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.