Internship Vacancy at Carparts Nigeria
Posted on: 6 December, 2015
Deadline: 18 December, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Car Parts Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models - offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
Job reference: CPN052320
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content of the company activities and events.
- Grows the company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of training events /customer’s events to be developed into content for the company’s Website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Uploads company and customers photos and videos to the appropriate server or Drop box account.
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos.
- Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company`s website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company`s Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company`s Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A very confident Individual.
- Details oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with all Microsoft applications and Internet browsers. Experience in Photoshop and Design is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, BellaNaija, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge of graphic enhancement.
- This position will require that you have your own computer (laptop) to complete the projects and tasks. We provide a stipend to cover travel and any work related expenses.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment. This position will benefit someone who is interested in Marketing and Ecommerce.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Car Parts NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager (PromoHub) at DealDey
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited