FJA is part of the AfricaRecruit Limited (Registered in England: 4793819) group of companies. We may share your information with associated companies within this group in order to provide the services that you have requested.
In no circumstances will we pass your information to third parties to enable them to contact you themselves about products and services which they offer.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure smooth day to day logistics, operation, procedure and documentation processes.
2. Provide strategic direction and leadership for the regional operations of sales units to achieve overall business plans.
3. Monitor and achieve regional Sales budget.
4. Develop, expand and ensure continuous market presence and visibility in the region.
5. Sales planning and forecasting.
6. Ability to monitor and advice on competitors’ activities, market trends and government policy(s).
7. Ability to analyse and monitor operational data using Sage CRM is an added advantage.
1. A good first degree or equivalent in a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
2. Must have minimum of 7-10 years of solid experience in a similar role in an FMCG company.
3. Age between 32 and 38 years.
4. An MBA or any other Master’s degree is essential.
5. Strong understanding of the market dynamics and requirements.
6. Energetic, strong client relationship management and high level networking skills.
7. Confident and assertive team player with good communication skills.
8. Well groomed, Can do, pleasant, hungry for success, reliable and a peak performer.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org