StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on select cardiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the organisation’s products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined organisation’s products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote the organisation as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of company’s priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Ethics and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success:
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
- Financial responsibility: Product objectives as assigned; Meetings budgets
- Impact on the organisation: Key role in achieving product targets
Education & Experience:
- B. Pharm (Pharmacy)
- Minimum of 2 years related role as a medical representative
Method of Application
Proposed salary is N2. 5 m – N2.7 m/ annum (depending on experience). QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH A MINIMUM OF TWO (2) YEARS RELATED EXPERIENCE SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘email@example.com’ before 15th December, 2015, using ‘Location__name of past/present Pharmaceutical Company’ as subject of mail e. g ‘ENUGU_FIDSON’/ LAGOS_SANDOZ / Abuja_GSK etc. Failure to apply as directed leads to automatic exclusion from the selection process. Please be guided!
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.