Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 4 December, 2015
Deadline: 11 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
- For this dynamic role you must be energetic, creative, and innovative and must have worked on many complex projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and NSE/Coren certification with over 7 year's mechanical building design experience in-HVAC,Water supply, drainage, lift system, fire fighting etc.
- In addition you must have strong site supervision, tendering, project management, BOQ and tendering experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com clearly indicate the job title in the email subject space.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a competency based practical interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Area Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group