Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 4 December, 2015
Deadline: 11 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
- For this dynamic role you must be energetic, creative, and innovative and must have worked on many complex projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and NSE/Coren certification with over 7 year's mechanical building design experience in-HVAC,Water supply, drainage, lift system, fire fighting etc.
- In addition you must have strong site supervision, tendering, project management, BOQ and tendering experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate the job title in the email subject space.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a competency based practical interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting