Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 4 December, 2015
Deadline: 11 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
- For this dynamic role you must be energetic, creative, and innovative and must have worked on many complex projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and NSE/Coren certification with over 7 year's mechanical building design experience in-HVAC,Water supply, drainage, lift system, fire fighting etc.
- In addition you must have strong site supervision, tendering, project management, BOQ and tendering experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com clearly indicate the job title in the email subject space.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a competency based practical interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime