Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 4 December, 2015
Deadline: 11 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria.
- For this dynamic role you must be energetic, creative, and innovative and must have worked on many complex projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering and NSE/Coren certification with over 7 year's mechanical building design experience in-HVAC,Water supply, drainage, lift system, fire fighting etc.
- In addition you must have strong site supervision, tendering, project management, BOQ and tendering experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com clearly indicate the job title in the email subject space.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a competency based practical interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Engineering Opportunities at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited