Career Opportunity at Terragon Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2015
Deadline: 17 December, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Terragon Group
Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
- Establish and maintain an Internal Process discipline and alignment within the business
- Ensure learning and development within the team and business on internal control standards
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the Firms strategy and key objectives
- Review the accuracy of financial records, promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Develop an internal control testing methodology
- Examine procedures in existence to ensure that resources and assets of Terragon are safeguarded
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinate the review of accounting records to ensure proper records are maintained
- Review of financial statements as appropriate and liaise on regular basis with external auditors
- Ensure contract price and prices of purchased items are reasonable
- Measure and be accountable for business and strategic plan execution.
- Be responsible for financial goals and measure to performance goals.
- Have insights into customer expectation and satisfaction.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree from a reputable University in Finance/Accounting Economics/Business Administration or any related field
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or ACMA)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Terragon GroupSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Job Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC
- Accountants at Systems Intelligenz
- Social Media/Content Developers at MediaVision Limited
- Graphic Designer at Extrafemi