Vacancy in a Multinational Food-Products Manufacturing Company via Adexen
Posted on: 3 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa". We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our client is a multinational food-products manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water, cereals, baby foods and yogurts.
- The main mission of the internal controller will be to:
- Deploy Group guidelines and methodology on Internal Control
- Assess accurately the internal control level and efficiencies in each process
- The Internal controller will be the key contact of Internal Auditors & External Auditors in Internal Control mission
- Ensure Roll-out & appropriation of Internal Control Methodology & Referential
- Ensure controls enforced are efficient to secure reliability of financials. When there are changes in the Group Referential or new risks locally identified, the local description on controls is reinforced.
- Manage the testing planning to achieve it in terms of timing and quality. Guarantee testing sheets descriptions are value added to cover the risks and identify deficiencies. When there are change in the Group Referential or in the local controls
- description, testing sheets description is updated.
- Perform the testing, the follow–up of action plans and audit recommendations and the support to BPOs and control owners in their missions. When deficiencies are identified, contribute to identify recommendations.
- Knowledge & expertise retention on Controls, Processes & tools
- Networking, Benchmarking & Good practices exchange with other Group entities
- 5 years minimum experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in an international organization preferred
- 3 years experience as an internal controller
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation and implementation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Ability to address issues and effect change effectively.
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing and unstructured environment.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should go to Adexen's Website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO