If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers. Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Reports To: Group Head, Business Assurance & Compliance
Job Band: TBA
- Plan, execute and coordinate Forte Oil’s (FO) enterprise-wide IT audit reviews to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of management Information Systems deployed to support FO’s business processes
- Key Accountabilities: Participate in formulating and deploying short and long-term strategic plan for identifying and managing IT related risks.
- Provide input into development of IT strategy, policies and procedures in order to ensure these can safeguard FO’s IT environment.
- Partner with Head of IT and key Finance Managers to ensure satisfactory external audit engagements.
- Support Head of IT in conducting strategic IT infrastructure analysis and implementing workable solutions.
- Provide input into the development of FO’s Disaster Recovery planning initiatives.
- Provide assistance to the statutory year-end audit
- Provide support to the external auditors in evaluating Management’s IT controls
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a good first degree not below a Second Class Upper(preferably in computer Science or Engineering) and a professional accounting qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Seven (7) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years in a reputable organisation or oil & gas company with multinational operations and minimum of four(4) years in a senior position in Internal Audit
- Group Head, Business Assurance and Compliance
- Business Assurance Manager
- Managing Directors of subsidiaries, all Divisional/ Departmental Heads, Line Managers.
- External Auditors and Consultants
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with subject “IT/Systems Audit Manager-FO/BAC/SA/1215” to: firstname.lastname@example.org