New Vacancy in an Industrial Printing Organization via StreSERT
Posted on: 3 December, 2015
Deadline: 10 December, 2015
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is an industrial printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. In the course of restructuring, the position of an internal auditor has become vacant.
Purpose of the position:
- To increase internal audit capacity:
Responsibilities & duties:
- Main focus will be on Operations visits and reviews in line with internal audit plan.
- The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
- Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
- Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with IIA standards.
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all operations.
- Administrative support (tracking, follow-ups, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.
- Provide assistance in accountant unit as and when required.
- Chartered Accountant or candidates in view of qualification
- Degree in Accounting
Work experience & skills:
- 4 years internal audit experience or at least 3 years post articles/training experience in internal audit (not external audit) function in a structured organization.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage X3).
Personal qualities & behavioural traits:
- Should be excellent communicator.
- Self-driven and able to manage him/herself for extended periods.
- The ideal candidate must be able to take complete ownership of the department.
- This person needs to be able to plan, scope, conduct fieldwork and draw up a draft internal audit report.
- We desire a candidate that is self-motivated and wants to grow into the company.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Method of Application
- Salary is between N120, 000 – N150, 000 / m depending on experience and qualification.
- Candidates that meet the above specification should please forward CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘dr-Audit’ as the subject of your application.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY IS NOT FOR EXTERNAL AUDITORS, ONLY INTERNAL AUDITORS WITH A MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEWS!!!
- Application closes 10th December, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Media Buyer/Planner Media at Sponge Limited
- Sales Executives at Elevantix Consulting Limited
- Current Job Placements at Brand Footprint Communications
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Digiville Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Placements at Karis & Sazii Limited
- Web Developer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Office Assistant at TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency
- Business Development Roles at New Meridian Media Limited