Career Opportunities at Lexcel Group
Posted on: 3 December, 2015
Deadline: 20 December, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lexcel Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lexcel Group - A Group of companies operating within the manufacturing, Sales and marketing industry in Nigeria with Brands that have become household names, requires the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
- The Sales Operations Manager has the responsibility for ensuring products are well distributed in the right quantity and at the right time as well as ensuring that agreed sales budget is achieved profitably.
- He is primarily responsible for Sales Planning, Sales Administration, Logistics! Distribution and Sales Delivery and also has the responsibility to develop the Strategic National Sales Plans and review the same to ensure competitive edge for the products in terms of distribution.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and duties and responsibilities will include:
- The SOM will be responsible for monitoring Pan Nigeria stock position of all brands and pack sizes, and generating sales forecast used for production planning to ensure regular availability of various pack sizes of the company’s products.
- The SOM is responsible for ensuring full compliance to company’s Credit/Sales policy made for all the goods sold in order to contribute to smooth company operations.
- It is the responsibility of the SOM to arrange visits to all locations to ensure proper execution of all sales activities.
- He! she will be responsible for the identification of new markets and new opportunities in the market place.
- The SOM will be responsible for organising training for Sales Partners who are the key customers to the company.
- He/She will ensure the cultivation of new markets and identification of new products.
- The SOM must be conversant with the six geopolitical zones and must also ensure that the various related tasks and activities are well coordinated to achieve the overall objectives.
- Through regular liaison with Brands and Promotions departments, the SOM will ensure prompt and appropriate promotional activities in the field.
- The Sales Operations Manager must demonstrate strong conceptual ability and lots of creative energy to keep the product group fresh and exciting in the minds of the consuming public.
- He/she must possess a certain amount of discretion in executing his! her duties or on any strategic issues prior to commitment of company resources.
- The Sales Operation Manager must be well grounded in both the theoretical and practical knowledge of market products, especially in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
- As the SOM, you have to be conversant with the six geo- political zones and must also ensure that the various associates tasks and activities are well coordinated to achieve the overall objectives. Repeated in the marked region above.
- A good first degree in Social Sciences or any related course from any reputable institution.
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- 10 - 15 years work experience
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
- The FC ensures that all control accounts, bank and cash balances, fixed assets, receivables and payable accounts, salaries, insurance, export and pension are regularly updated and reconciled monthly in order to achieve accuracy and completeness.
- He/she ensures daily posting of all financial transactions and supervises extraction of monthly trial balance (Head Office and Branches) in good time in order to prepare periodic management. accounts.
- He/she prepares monthly standard form accounts and financial statements (statutory accounts) on time and also liaises with Managing Director in preparation of accounts and information for inclusion in the annual report and management review purposes.
- The FC ensures proper accounting of all expenses with a view to correctly reflecting the expenses and the corresponding liability in the company’s book of accounts in order to ensure that all expenses are within budget and in line with company policy.
- He/she facilitates treasury department to pay accurate amount to parties and to act as a control point before payment by way of preparation of cheque requisition in order to ensure that payments are properly authorized.
- He/she maintains regular contact with both internal and external auditors in order to ensure that the company’s accounts conform to audit requirements and also to implement auditor’s recommendations.
- Establish and control cash flow forecast objectives, and return on capital criteria in order to maintain long-term solvency of the company.
- Develop and ensure functional operation of a Management Information System (MIS) for corporate planning use.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership, technology and analytical skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills Precise and well organized
- Problem identification and resolution
- Good work ethics
- University degree and/or equivalent experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Must be ICAN certified
- 10-12 years experience in accounting and/or finance, including a minimum of 5 year- management responsibility.
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Fluent English communication skills (both oral and written)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com stating the position as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lexcel GroupSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect