Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. For over two decades, we have built a firm uniquely equipped to achieve these objectives and our reputation for quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has endeared us to clients both locally and internationally. Throughout our history, we have strategically positioned ourselves to take advantage of growth opportunities within Africa and major international markets on behalf of our clients. Our disciplined and consistent approach to investment management has helped us not only to maintain long-term relationships with our clients, but also to continue to attract and retain good people.
At ARM, our people are our most valued asset. The quality of our people is the cornerstone of our ability to serve our clients. For this reason, we invest significantly in identifying exceptional people, developing their skills, and creating an environment that fosters their growth as leaders. We encourage entrepreneurship and innovation at all levels because we believe they are key to developing good quality and committed professionals.
ARM currently manages total assets of over N555 billion 1, has an AA- rating from Agusto and Co. and was named Best Fund Manager, Nigeria 2013 by Capital Finance International. The Firm is regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices across the country.
- Support continuous improvement of business processes and improvements in technology leverage across the group with the objective to build operational efficiency
- Support synergies realisation opportunities and seamless business integration and alignment initiatives across the group
- Support the new product development lifeycle to ensure timely and efficient product development and enable improved product performance
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and support the businesses to achieve benefits and return on investments for major transformational initiatives through effective Change management and and management of specific cross-functional and strategic group-wide projects
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design new and/ or update business processes, policies and operational frameworks, as may be required and assist the Business Units Shared Services/ Business Support Areas to identify, define, interpret and document business and operational requirements especially pertaining to policies and processes
- Support the Business Units and Shared Services/ Business Support Areas in the implementation of new business processes and policies
- Develop and maintain a central Business Process and Policy Repository which is populated with a comprehensive process and policy documentation
- Ensure that process and policy documentation is up to date, adequate, functional and conform to leading practices and industry standards
- Define creative ways to ensure Group-wide awareness and drive utilization of the Business Process and Policy Repository to ensure and encourage compliance
- Conduct benchmarking of processes and operations against leading practices and identify process improvement opportunities and ensure adequacy of processes and policies to meet business and market requirements
- Support the strategic cost management drive Group-wide and identify revenue generating opportunities through operational excellence and cross-selling initiatives
- Support the documentation of business requirements and specifications and support Businesses in identifying systems or solutions that can be utilised
- Monitor and measure the performance and effectiveness of business processes to ensure continuous improvement to policies, procedures and methodologies
- Work closely with Operations, Business Unit teams and third party partners to support the execution of strategic group-wide projects and programmes and improvement initiatives
- Working with Business Unit and Business Development managers, to ensure proper management of new product development utiliisng the approved Product Development Framework
- Develop/manage third party collaboration/agreements with regards to new Products as needed
- Develop, monitor and evaluate metrics in assessment of product profitability