- Subscribe to our real-time, personalized and free notification. Learn More
Graduate Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 2 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name "KPMG" was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
Job ID: 9797BR
Function: Advisory - Risk Consulting
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Less than 26 years of age.
- First Class or Second Class (Upper) in any discipline, preferably Accounting.
- 5 O'level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting.
- Must have completed the NYSC program.
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit KPMG Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting