Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa". We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our client is a leading company providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture.
- To lead, in conjunction with the Board, the development of the Company’s strategy; by setting and adequately communicate the organization’s vision.
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company’s long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- To ensure the Company is appropriately organized and staffed and to have the authority to hire and terminate staff as necessary to enable it to achieve the approved strategy.
- To assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed.
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
- To ensure that the Company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically.
- To build the organization’s culture and ensure adequate dissemination of same amongst employees.
- Manages and ensures efficient management of both Human and Physical resources.
- Formulates policies and planning recommendations to the Board
- Decides or guides courses of action in operations by staff.
- Minimum degree MUST be a Master’s in Business Administration or a related course that provides adequate business management education and exposure.
- Master’s Degree should be from a reputable University.
- At least 10 – 15 years of active experience
- Must be entrepreneurial.
- Have extensive knowledge in Information technology
- Must have successfully managed large group of people for at least 10 years.
- Must have held a role that provides adequate exposure to building and developing systems (Process and SOPs) within an organization.
- Ability to recognize opportunities, capitalize and build on them for the benefit of the establishment.
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis and results driven.
- Financial Management.
- Ensures staff and Board have sufficient and up-to-date information
- Promotes organization and stakeholders change related to organization mission
- Supports motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
- Looks to the future for change opportunities
- Frames policies and planning recommendations to the Board
- Guides courses of action for operations
- Overseas operations of the Company
- Implements Strategic plans.
- Manages financial, human and physical resources of the Company.
go to method of application »
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying and extablishing targeted and non-targeted projects and clients
- Contributing to the building of lasting business relationships with prospective clients, consultants and professionals,
- Working closely with the division management in locating and following up on new business initiatives in the industry and private sectors of construction
- Involvement in the clarification and closing of respective commercial and legal matters.
The job duties will also include:
- Identifying business opportunities through research and market analysis
- Screening potential business deals through analysis of marke strategies, deal requirements, potentials and financial risks,
- Competition evaluation
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by evaluation of risks and potentials and estimating potential partners' needs and goals
- Closing new busines deals, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Networking and enhancing company's reputation
- 8 years of Sales/Commercial/Business Development experience in the construction Industry with proven track record in developing business and generating new opportunities pipeline, resulting in orders closure
- Bachelors degree, technical discipline may be advantageous
- Have "hands-on" approach in the construction sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas without significant direction
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in construction
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in construction or other industrial equipment industries
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Adexen's Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.