Graduate Job Position at VSO International
Posted on: 1 December, 2015
Deadline: 29 January, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VSO
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
This position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects in ICT in Education in Northern Nigeria. This position will be based in Abuja with project related travel to the state of Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- You are an experienced ICT professional well versed in the use of ICT for knowledge gathering, knowledge exchange.
- A professional who can help teacher educators understand the importance and use of ICT in Education.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit VSO Career Page on Force
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VSOSimilar Jobs
- Finance Vacancies at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Job Opportunities at Solidarités International (SI)
- Job Vacancies at Creative Associates International
- Project Manager, Operations at Palladium Group
- Job Openings at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Project Co-ordinator, TEGA at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Crown Agents
- Data Entry Officers at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)