Current Job Vacancy at The Emel Group
Posted on: 1 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at EMEL
The Emel Group is one of Nigeria's leading business conglomerates, operating in the country since 1966, across diversified businesses including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes sewing machines, household products, baby products, corporate gifts and promotions, shelving solutions, office furniture, building materials, power and solar products.
- Responsible for Lead Generation & Opening New Accounts in the banking sector
- Ability of prospecting for new promotional gifting business from Banks
- Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business
With Each Account
- Understand their Monthly Requirement.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
- Maximize Business w each Customer
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities for regular business.
- Expected to build and manage strong commercial relationships at all levels in addition to developing sales.
- Key Account Manager for the banks in relation to promotions and gifting only.
- Total experience of 8-10 years with 2-3 years in selling to banks, with good market knowledge preferably in Promotions & Gifting business.
- Strong networking capabilities
- Strategic /persuasive approach to sales
- Energetic, innovative and willing to learn and adapt to new challenges in generating business. Hard working.
- Presentable and with good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Emel Group Career Page on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EMELSimilar Jobs
- Packaging Technologist (Supervisor) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Technologist at Ukhozi Personnel
- Sales Manager at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Auditors at The Coca-Cola Company
- Trainee Technical Operator at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Effluent Treatment Plant Operator at SABmiller Plc
- Regional Commercial Manager at Dangote Group