Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
The GM HR and Administration will manage the recruitment of quality staff and manpower planning as well as all matters related tstaff training, development and succession planning, welfare and administration.
The main responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited tthe following:
- Organises the development of the company’s personnel policies and procedures, administers and ensures employees strict compliance tthem
- Reviews all data relating tpersonnel emoluments and conditions of services (industry surveys) on a continuous basis. Analyses the data and advises on appropriate recommendation tmanagement
- Discusses and concludes all negotiations with employees/labour unions on labour union and employee matters and advices Management on the outcome of such negotiations
- Manages all matters relating tstaff training, development, performance assessment and succession planning
- Acts as company representative at industry wide human resources related meetings and reports tManagement on the outcome of such meetings
- Manages all activities related tgeneral administration services
- Periodically visits field locations and holds discussions with employees on policy issues and industrial relations matters
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must be authorised twork in Nigeria
- A degree in any discipline.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) or SHRM or any other relevant professional Association
- 15 years experience in manufacturing preferably bottling of carbonated soft drinks industry 5 of which must be at senior management level
- Proficient understanding of HR management
- Proficient knowledge of Personnel Policies and Procedure
- Good knowledge of bottling operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
- Identifying reliable Nigerian companies that are willing to discuss business and import from client’s companies
- Marketing of company’s products to Nigerian companies
- A-Z business between Nigeria and client’s companies
- Writing reports and surveys to client’s companies on their products in the Nigerian market and general market information on the product
- Years of Experience : 3-5 years
- Gender: Female
- Age: 32 - 35
go to method of application »
- Sales forecasting and planning.
- Achievement of company volume/value targets.
- Staff turnover revenue: department ration maintenance cost
- Reports writing (MIS)
- Build distributors confidence.
- Supervision of subordinates.
- Staff performance
- Distributors’ turnover.
- Number of crisis within community or regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of competitive activity.
- Adherence to PJP
Years of Experience:
- 6-8 years in sale and marketing, 3 of which must be management position.
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com