New Job Vacancy at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2015
Deadline: 11 December, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Expected tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- General accounting reconciliation
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing, records retention and other administrative support
- HND/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years Accounting experience
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective time management skills
- Enhanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Personable, responsible, self motivated, and confident
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myjoy Food Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Toki Mabogunje & Co. (TMC)
- Sales and Marketing Executives at MyFoodWareHouse