New Job Vacancy at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2015
Deadline: 11 December, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Expected tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- General accounting reconciliation
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing, records retention and other administrative support
- HND/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years Accounting experience
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective time management skills
- Enhanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Personable, responsible, self motivated, and confident
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myjoy Food Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods