FISTOLAS LIMITED is made up of a group of Human Performance Technology practitioners with the purpose of providing appropriate intervention to performance problems.
Our approach is to utilize Competency Assurance process in our training programs; a structured process designed to ensure that persons in whatever job they do have the right knowledge and skills to perform in an effective manner and achieve overall organizational objectives.
Vacancy exists in a reputable secondary School in Akwa Ibom State for a qualified and experienced Educationist with proven leadership quality.
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts in Education
Experience: Upward of 5 years as Principal in a reputable Secondary School
Required Competencies: The right candidate for this position must have the ability to:
1. Champion teacher and staff excellence through continuous improvement to develop and achieve the expectations for all students
2. Create powerful professional learning systems that guarantee learning for students
3. Build a culture focused on further education and career readiness
4. Empower and Motivate parents and other stakeholders to become engaged
5. Relentlessly pursue self-disciplined thinking and actions
6. Build and maintain collaborative internal and external relationships
7. Be computer literate.
Send your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be received on or before Monday December 14, 2015 at the latest to be considered.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.