New Job Opportunities at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our clients in the Distributoin industry is seeking to hire a Debt recovery manager in Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt who will engage, manage and work directly to improve the activities of the credit department for the organization.
- Create a credit risk management environment of an acceptable quality, in terms of established credit guidelines
- Assist in developing sound, acceptable credit policies
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- Interact with customers to obtain additional credit information to support credit lines
- Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits
- Check for credit viability on requests for extended terms, and evaluate various adjustments or exception documents
- Submit requests to senior management and supporting documentation for accounts requiring credit lines
- Research and make decisions on finance charges
- Maintain bad debt and bad debt recovery records
- Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables and provide appropriate reporting procedures
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to management
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinate collections with third party contractors
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties to be taken when appropriate
- Develop processes and procedures for evaluating customer financials and setting and changing credit lines/limits, as well as credit holds; implement liens as necessary to major delinquent account as approved
- Generates legal documents used in the credit function
- Five (5) years plus in a credit management function; Microsoft Office products and ERP system experience.
- Understands purpose of legal documentation and terms and conditions of the sales and installations contracts of company’s products. Knowledge of financial statements and cash flow analysis, industry/market credit research, liens and bonds. Has worked in law/legal firm industry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and five plus years related experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Must have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills. Detailed knowledge of required documentation and a thorough knowledge of Lien Laws that govern the transactional relationship between the Customer and the Company.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to email@example.com in MS/PDF Formats only with the job title and location as subject of email.
Date Posted: 2015-11-30 15:05:03
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Web Developer/ IT Support at XlevelRetail System Limited
- Specialized Researchers at Navanti
- Jobs at ValueFronteira Limited
- Logistics Co-Ordinator at Beacongate Limited
- Sales Manager at Beacongate Limited
- Fleet Manager at Beacongate Limited
- Facility Manager at Beacongate Limited