New Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL) - 3 States
Posted on: 30 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Manages and Overseas the passive and overall site operations in region – a minimum of 400 sites.
- Supervises spares and PPM implementation
- Monitors diesel distribution and consumption
- Team planning and site dimensioning, resource allocation, Spot Check Analysis /Non conformities
- Trouble Ticket Report, Site failure root cause analysis, preventive re- occurrence plan
- Weekly customer review meetings, reports and presentations, Performance Metrics ( MTTR, MTBF, Failure rate, Fault counts ,Network Availability )
- Team and Staff management
- Spares parts allocation and request, re-distribution, usage tracking
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction. This includes support to customers complain and ensuring that customers are satisfied
- Ensure High quality of service including high maintenance standard, sites are clean, Logbooks are maintained, schedules are adhered to
- Power analysis, load requirement and calculations
- Monthly PFR, Cost control and analysis, implementing cost-saving actions
- Ensures 99.99% of power availability in the region
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering especially Electrical Electronic or Mechanical.
- Minimum of 8 Years’ experience in a Telecoms Passive Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance preferable with a Telecoms Electro-Mechanical O&M Contractor
- Must have outstanding team leadership skills.
- Telecom Passive Infrastructure O&M
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Hobark's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy