GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry - from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it's The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability.
We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 2371450
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-TMS Turbomachinery Solutions
- The successful candidate will manage cash and past due for Contractual Service.
- He/She will have responsibility of all aspects to ensure that cash and past dues targets (financial and operational) will be achieved.
- He/She plays a proactive role in cross-functional coordination with: Project Management, Finance, Local site Organization, Global Operations and Quality.
- He/She will be accountable for overall cash and past due strategies and assumptions.
- He/She will play a critical role in ensuring Past Due regional rhythm to be operative and efficient.
- He/She will be responsible to prepare periodic update to senior managers, including Operating plan and Business reviews.
- Engineering/Economic Degree
- 3+ experience in working capital roles
- Good knowledge of business dynamics, processes and accounting system
- Self-starter, high motivation level, strong leadership skills
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization and cross functionality
- Proven financial and business acumen
- Strong can do and problem solving attitude
- Proven capability to drive cross-functional team remotely
- English fluency
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- At least 5 years experience inside O&G organization, preferably inside Global Services
- 3+ experience in GE O&G CSA in operational roles
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (or higher quality certification)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should, visit GE's Career Website