Hayat Holding is among Turkey's top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
The Supply Planner is responsible for optimising the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and safety stock levels, for the allocated portfolio of SKU’s for which she/he is accountable.
The Supply Planner acts as the lead interface to manufacturing sites to resolve supply issues relating to the production technology for which she/he is responsible.
• Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimisation of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorisation)
• Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
• Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability
• Plan replenishment across the Distribution Centre network (DRP) by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans
• Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing
• Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimise write-offs (finished goods and raw materials) • Accountable for master data for Material Planning, Production and PIR/ Source lists for DRP.
• Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
• PLM Project Management for Commercialization and Launch phase for selected project types
• Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
• Set up inventory targets for Raw Materials and Pack Components and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets (in co-operation with vendor schedulers)
• Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of mid-long term supply plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues
Only Locals (Nigerian) should apply. Interested candidate should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th December, 2015