Apply For IBM 2015 Leading to Africa Graduate Program - Sales Security
Posted on: 27 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM - International Business Machines
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Auto req ID: 18819BR
- At IBM, creating innovative IT solutions for global companies is only the beginning. Our clients need to ensure that their world-class systems not only meet business requirements, but are secure and reliable. That's where you come in.
- As a Security Specialist, you'll use your expertise in analyzing and translating business requirements into control objectives; designing security controls, and implementing them along with a security management cycle.
- You'll assist in enabling and securing client systems in relation to their organizations, cultures and ecosystems. You'll apply your technical know-how to deliver asset classification models, risk analysis reports, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services, and procedures, as well as security effectiveness evaluation reports and security awareness workshops. You'll also be involved in trouble shooting, sizing and critical customer situations.
- Clients count on IBM to provide products, solutions and services that are high quality, technologically advanced and consistently reliable. Help make the world work better. Join us.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Analyze Client Needs, Requirements and Expectations
- At least 2 years experience in Implement Enterprise-wide Security Admin Solutions
- At least 2 years experience in Implement Network Security Solutions
- At least 2 years experience in Implement Secure Remote Access Solutions
- At least 2 years experience in Apply Knowledge of Key Security Standards
- At least 2years experience in Use Written Communication Skills
- At least 2 years experience in Implement Security Middleware/Platforms/Applications/DS/System
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 3 years experience in Analyze Client Needs, Requirements and Expectations
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Enterprise-wide Security Admin Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Network Security Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Secure Remote Access Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Apply Knowledge of Key Security Standards
- At least 3years experience in Use Written Communication Skills
- At least 3years experience in Implement Security Middleware/Platforms/Applications/DS/System Management.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit IBM Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBM - International Business MachinesSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Main One
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications