Newest Job Vacancy at The MacTay Group
Posted on: 27 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Obtain the courier tracking number for shipping documents sent to opening bank from supplier and track the package.
- Send copy of final tracking page to bank for expediting on processing of PAAR. (Pre Arrival Assessment Risk)
- Responsible to obtain PAAR from client
- Responsible for checking correctness of Custom duty Advice value before sending to client for further processing.
- Send original PAAR and Bank payment receipt to the Freight Forwarder;
- Obtain Customs Duty pay-in slip from the Opening Bank;
- Request and obtain a Letter of Authority from client with respect to shipments/cargo so they can approach the Airliner/Shipping Agents for formal clearing documents.
- Obtain a Draft Assessment and Final Assessment.
- Manage the “Call Forward” process after the Draft assessment has been issued.
- Pass the Final Assessment to client for payment processing
- Obtain and submit the Duty Receipt to their allocated agent
- Clear and ensure delivery to the designated warehouse/location as stated by client.
- Responsible for liaising and acting as clients agent when engaging the Regulators/Custom Service
- Responsible for engaging with and resolve all Custom queries on behalf of client
- Responsible for ensuring that client is duly informed in all stages of engagement with the regulators.
- In case of additional assessment by the Customs Service, responsible to ensure that all critical information is made available to client on time and to ensure timely resolution of such with proper documentation.
- Communication of any problems/delays and an action plan to remedy the situation
- For every clearing service, the Contactor (serving as the clearing agent) must provide a letter of comfort
- Advanced Excel (Working with Vlookup, etc.)
- Preferably have warehousing/ Supply chain Experience
- Works well under Pressure
- Able to work extended hours when required
- Experience in customs clearance/ local logistics
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Mactay's Job Post on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited