StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
The Business Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for developing and using financial early warning forecast systems for the country. This highly analytical and technically-adept individual provides financial and budgetary forecasts for the country to global officers for use in short and long-term company financial and budgetary planning, ensuring reporting system interoperability and data integrity.
- Design and maintain early warning systems for financial tracking, ensuring accurate advance warning for all financial results
- Proactively carryout value-added analyses on financial data, supporting and testing information provided by global and regional financial officers
- Collaborate with financial control personnel to ensure consistent financial data reporting processes and results
- Assist with the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts for use in global and regional, as well as country, Business Franchise, and Business Unit planning
- Proactively interface with financial officers in other country organisations to obtain financial best practices and in-market data results, benchmarking country results and methods against ones from other markets
- Drive continuous learning within the country by performing post-implementation financial analyses on past initiatives and sharing results across the organization
- Ensure consistency and interoperability between different financial reporting systems
- Key interfaces include: Finance leader; Country Head; Financial control personnel; Region Finance group
Key Performance Indicators:
Financial and Business Results:
- Impact of early warning and value-added analyses on country profit
- Internal customer satisfaction with quality, appropriateness, and timeliness of financial analyses provided by the BPA group
- Reliability, timeliness and accuracy of budgetary and financial forecasts
- Accuracy of early-warning system and results
- Satisfaction of internal customers with timeliness and depth of reporting information provided
People, Capabilities, and Management:
- BPA group satisfaction, retention, and development
- University degree in economics, accounting, business, or related field
- Advanced degree in business, economics, or related field preferred
- Significant (5-7 years) experience in budgeting and/or controlling positions
- Experience designing and operating financial reporting and forecasting systems
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to clearly present data in reports distributed to regional and global officers
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘BPA’ as subject of application before Friday 4th December, 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.