Vacancy at Me Cure Healthcare
Posted on: 27 November, 2015
Deadline: 4 December, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Each day our centers serve hundreds of patients in need of medical imaging and other diagnostic procedures. Physicians refer their patients to MHL because we offer exceptional quality in pathological, clinical services, images and diagnoses - which are critical to determining your care and treatment.
- Participates in the prescribing function of the medication use system through provision of drug information, review and interpretation of written or verbal Ophthalmologist’s orders.
- Fulfils dispensing component of the medication use system to assure accuracy of medications intended for patient use.
- Assists patients, nurses, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health care professionals in the administration of medications.
- Assists in the monitoring and outcomes determination of medication use for all patients. Provides clinical monitoring related to the management of drug therapy
- Promotes, maintains, demonstrates and communicates the value of self-development and enhancement of professional competency through continuous improvement process activities and other educational opportunities.
- Inventory Management
- Candidate should have B.Pharm and must be a registered member of Pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN) with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at a Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Group
- Quality Assurance/Control Officer at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organization - Stresert Services Limited
- Medical Scientific Liaison at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Kinetic Business Solutions
- Logistics & Customer Service Specialist at Pfizer Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited