Engineering Job Vacancy at Origin Group
Posted on: 26 November, 2015
Deadline: 10 December, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Origin Group
Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Plans and direct the activities of OAW to achieve stated goals and standards for financial and business performance
- Discusses the approved business strategies and budgets with the management team and maps put plans for each unit that would ensure the achievement of business targets
- Reviews quotations from vendors and selects appropriate vendors for prompt delivery of services
- Establishes and maintains liaison with government bodies, private firms, or subject matter experts to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and production standards
- Works with other professionals within and outside the engineering field to implement operating procedures, resolves malfunctions, and provides technical information.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of quality management during the assembly process to make recommendations for improvements where necessary
- Ensures compliance with all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, work instructions and client's requirements in the production process
- Reviews and reports regularly to the Director, Group subsidiaries on the performance of products, achieved business goals, and future development plans of OAW
- Investigates mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems, and liaises with suppliers to handle supply chain issues
- Reviews and approves designs, calculations and cost estimates
- Takes responsibility for individual projects, manages associated budgets, production schedules and resources, and supervises quality control
- Guides and monitors compliance with relevant company policies, procedures and regulatory provisions.
- Proven expertise in business development and strategic planning
- Minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience, with 3-5 years in a senior management position.
- First Degree in a related Engineering discipline
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. COREN
- Project Management skills
- Problem solving
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- Commercial awareness
- Customer relationship management
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal/communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Customer Service Executives at Greenlight Planet
- Customer Service Manager at Darmac Engineers
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock