Vacancy at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Posted on: 26 November, 2015
Deadline: 8 December, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
African Sun Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
- To monitor, control and constantly improve the frontline services of the hotel ensuring consistency in delivering the highest standard of services.
- Ensure daily contact with guests in order to receive feedback on service levels.
- Maintaining and updating of information on company’s website
- Research and advice management on current and developing trends of frontline guest services for the hotel to remain competitive within the local and international hotel industry.
- Provision of daily rooms availability chart to all customers on line
- Follow up visit to corporate clients.
- Handling of guest questionnaire’s form, written complaints ensuring that these are properly investigated and in liaison with the MD respond in writing ensuring goodwill is preserved and customer loyalty is maintained.
- Organizing of banqueting, Conference/Workshops/Seminars
- Handling of Loyalty rewards for long staying guest
- Live chat with customers on website for enquiries.
- Ensure that the hotel have 90 to 100% sales on daily basis.
- Promote products services
- Identify and solicit new clients or target groups
- Prepare sales reports and track activities.
- To develop/assist with development of the Residence’s marketing and sales plan based on the Hotel’s position and strengths within each market segment.
- To be able to analyze and understand the competitive strength and weakness for each market segment and successfully direct marketing activities against each
- Targeting new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining existing relationships.
- Develop and maintain a contact and customer database within the following market segments
- Develop and promote product image and awareness by direct mail campaigns and attendance of key travel and tourism tradeshows.
- Prepare sales proposals to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, partners and contacts.
- Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to Hotel/Chain Operations.
- Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives.
- Applicants must be able to communicate information and ideas clearly.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle everyday situations quickly and effectively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a definite asset.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc/HND in a relevant field
- Must have been working as a sales and marketing Manager
- Demonstrated ability to show results
- Proven sales result, marketing and meeting sales target in the hotel industry
- Fluent in English
- A minimum of six (6) years hotel sales experience and an excellent network of contacts is required to be successful for this position.
- Professional qualification in Hotel sales Management would be an asset.
- Commitment to exceeding guest expectations.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and Maximizer.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
- Good team player
- Strategy oriented and driven
- Excellent thinking capabilities and target oriented skills
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- Must have a flair for meeting targets
- Very good leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes & scanned copies of their credentials to the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Africa Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street,
Or E-mail their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Sun Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Security Manager at InterContinental Lagos
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Hotel Executive Chef at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Restaurant Manager at Peoplesource Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments