The University of Lagos (UNILAG), a Federal Government University in Lagos, Lagos State, southern Nigeria, has remained one of the best and renowned in the country. With an enrollment of over 50,000 students, UNILAG is one of the largest universities in Nigeria. The University has built a legacy of academic excellence and is acknowledged as "the University of First Choice and the Nations Pride. The main campus is located at Akoka, Yaba area of Lagos, while the campus of its College of Medicine with its adjunct Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is located idi-Araba, Surulere, on the Lagos mainland.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic staff position of:
Qualifications and Requirements
- A candidate for this post should normally possess a good first degree and a Ph.D. degree in Law from a recognised University with not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience since becoming Lecturer II in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- A strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally is required in addition to evidence of ability to supervise post-graduate students including doctorate students in areas of expertise.
- A candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience and must have been an Associate Professor for a minimum of three years.
- He/She must also have ability to provide academic leadership.
The enhanced salary package for the endowed chair includes the following:
- Transport (car and driver)
- Research Allowance
- Journal Allowance
- Learned Society subscription allowance
- Local Transport and Travelling
- CONUASS 7 (N2,485,099.00 - N3,209,140.00) per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit UNILAG Career Page