Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, has contributed to Nigeria's Industrial and Infrastructure Development with Steel Fabrication and erection services. Our client is an Engineering firm which is a leading Oilfield Equipment, Structural Steel and Marine Structures Engineering and Fabrication Company. Today, the Group plays a leading role in meeting the needs of the Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and Power Industries by supplying products and services to international standards, previously only imported.
We are is recruiting to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer
Job reference n°: 1011
The main responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development and execution of business strategies for both the Oil & Gas sector as well as other sectors in Nigeria where their services are required to deliver growth targets.
- Prepare annual budgets for region, achievement of monthly revenue / profit budgets and forecasts.
- Drive restructuring and reorganisation of the company to optimise assets
- Develop the organizational structures within Nigeria to deliver the agreed strategy. This includes the employment of functions, sales people and site personnel to manage and run depots / premises and Projects efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction and financial results in line with the agreed targets.
- Achievement of utilisation and optimisation of company assets to ensure revenue growth
- Responsible for all permanent premises and business in agreed geographic areas and adherence to all, Global Service Standards, QHSE and ISO 9001:2000 procedures at all locations.
- Financial management and reporting
- Relationships with Agents at all levels.
- Review all contracts with the Commercial department, ensure adherence to Risk Management Procedures set by for property, payments and people.
- Talent/team building (recruitment/development/retention) - Champion the training, performance management and career development of employees and new recruits to prepare for future growth
- Deployment of working practices and tools to drive effective business execution (cost, productivity, measures/process/review points etc.)
- Manage regional compliance with ethical regulations and laws
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Track record in successfully managing and growing the P&L of a large multinational organisation, preferably in Nigeria or Western Africa
- Experience and knowledge of conducting business in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate is likely to have knowledge of the power generation, oil and gas sector, EP&C or business services sector
- Good stamina and a willingness to show total commitment to the business and to be available when necessary;
- Ability to take decisions autonomously, to act decisively, even when faced with ambiguity.
- Prior restructuring and reorganisation experience would be an advantage.
Very Attractive Package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Adexen's website to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.