If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, has contributed to Nigeria's Industrial and Infrastructure Development with Steel Fabrication and erection services. Our client is an Engineering firm which is a leading Oilfield Equipment, Structural Steel and Marine Structures Engineering and Fabrication Company. Today, the Group plays a leading role in meeting the needs of the Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and Power Industries by supplying products and services to international standards, previously only imported.
We are is recruiting to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer
Job reference n°: 1011
The main responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development and execution of business strategies for both the Oil & Gas sector as well as other sectors in Nigeria where their services are required to deliver growth targets.
- Prepare annual budgets for region, achievement of monthly revenue / profit budgets and forecasts.
- Drive restructuring and reorganisation of the company to optimise assets
- Develop the organizational structures within Nigeria to deliver the agreed strategy. This includes the employment of functions, sales people and site personnel to manage and run depots / premises and Projects efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction and financial results in line with the agreed targets.
- Achievement of utilisation and optimisation of company assets to ensure revenue growth
- Responsible for all permanent premises and business in agreed geographic areas and adherence to all, Global Service Standards, QHSE and ISO 9001:2000 procedures at all locations.
- Financial management and reporting
- Relationships with Agents at all levels.
- Review all contracts with the Commercial department, ensure adherence to Risk Management Procedures set by for property, payments and people.
- Talent/team building (recruitment/development/retention) - Champion the training, performance management and career development of employees and new recruits to prepare for future growth
- Deployment of working practices and tools to drive effective business execution (cost, productivity, measures/process/review points etc.)
- Manage regional compliance with ethical regulations and laws
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Track record in successfully managing and growing the P&L of a large multinational organisation, preferably in Nigeria or Western Africa
- Experience and knowledge of conducting business in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate is likely to have knowledge of the power generation, oil and gas sector, EP&C or business services sector
- Good stamina and a willingness to show total commitment to the business and to be available when necessary;
- Ability to take decisions autonomously, to act decisively, even when faced with ambiguity.
- Prior restructuring and reorganisation experience would be an advantage.
Very Attractive Package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Adexen's website to apply