Apply For Etisalat Nigeria's Latest Job Vacancy
Posted on: 25 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Implement a process blueprint for Etisalat by developing, implementing and embedding process architecture and systems that drive and support the achievement of key performance indicators.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement that drives efficient and effective cross functional business processes.
- Provide relevant input in the development of the Corporate Quality & Excellence strategy and assist in ensuring its timely execution.
- Develop business architecture requirements; scope and boundaries through facilitation of focus group sessions with departmental/divisional heads.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and embedding of process architecture for Etisalat.
- Liaise with relevant departmental/divisional heads to define organisation wide process standards in line with Etisalat's corporate goals and objectives.
- Coordinate the documentation and implementation of process and enterprise models that support achievement of business strategy and objectives.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules for the review, engineering and implementation of processes.
- Oversee the development of process improvement methodology and ensure the implementation of approved optimised processes.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the operations of corporate quality.
- Continuously review the activities of the division, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the department's strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in ensuring organisation wide compliance with agreed corporate process standards.
- Supervise the preparation of process audit work plan and the periodic evaluation/audits of Etisalat operational processes.
- Provide appropriate recommendations to improve quality of operational processes and systems in liaison with process owners across Etisalat.
- Review detailed functional and high-level process documentation for quality and adherence to defined methodology and standards
- Implement the work programs and plans of the division in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Corporate Quality & Excellence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Corporate Quality & Excellence.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions