Nationwide Graduate Job Vacancies at Dragnet Solutions Nigeria
Posted on: 25 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are currently seeking to fill the vacant position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
- Responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story.
- Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.
- Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
- Write books or content for magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and blogs.
- Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
- Send out inquiries and submissions are sent to a variety of paying outlets.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in either of the following:
- Public relations
- Writing talent, originality, ability to work independently and self-promotion abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Dragnet's post on e-Recruiter
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime