Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life. We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it.
The Integration engineer can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node / network / system. Scope could include the scenarios of Introduction, upgrade expansion / functionality and capacity) this to form part of customer legacy.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Configure and implement projects and changes mobile commerce solution offerings which include mobile banking, mobile money, payments and related offerings
- Support Solution Architects with information to aid business requirements and configuration
- Troubleshoot during course of projects
- Carry out tests including System Integration, User Acceptance.
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration (O)
- Execute Integration work (O)
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Language skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Engineering, science or mathematics
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience
- Experience in implementation projects on mobile financial services (mobile money, mobile banking, online payments, m-commerce, digital and electronic payments systems)
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Ericsson's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale