CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
Our client provides end to end solutions and services to organisations across the enterprise, public sector, global carrier and growing small-to-medium business sectors. To become an integral part of and Lead a strong and relevant human resources team in order to ensure effective and efficient alignment and service delivery within and ultimately across the entire HR value chain.
- Coach and support managers in company on people management and other operational HR tasks;
- Support and execute HR processes such as Performance Management Process, Talent Development Mid-year Review, Salary increase process, bonus process etc.
- Support the organization on competence development initiatives;
- Support the management and organization on recruitments;
- Ensure global HR process are implemented and followed locally;
- Operational HR support to management and employees;
- Manage the HR IT system;
- Provide professional advice in payroll, tax and social security related subjects and monthly input for payroll administration;
- Maintain and ensure updated and high quality information on the HR Web for employee benefits;
- Support in developing improvement/simplifications to HR related processes;
- Responsible for budgeting and reporting of HR costs Nigeria;
- Provide high quality service to employees;
- Own and maintain the personnel files.
- Bachelor degree or higher, degree in Human Resources;
- Min. 7 years’ work experience, experience within the Human Resources area;
- Service minded and well organized;
- Strong integrity skills;
- Team player with ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools;
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English;
- Flexible to travel as required;
- Strong leadership skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.