Job Opportunity at VoguePay Nigeria
Posted on: 25 November, 2015
Deadline: 4 December, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, a leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online, hereby requests for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Ref No: VPFC15
- The ideal candidate review result for potential fraudulent transaction and manage calls on fraud issues from operational departments, investigating leads from internal and external sources with proper follow-up and documentation.
- Complete information requests and fraud tasks for assigned cases and provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Be responsible for making recommendations on how processes can be improved and policies modified.
- Where appropriate, prepare case papers in accordance with Government Guidelines and Codes of Practice, to a suitable standard for submission for prosecution.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in carrying out all the duties of the post.
- Assist in the induction and training of staff in the prevention of fraud and abuses of the system,
- Deal promptly with complaints other notifications relating to investigations.
- Plan and undertake investigations into allegations of fraud and corruption of varying nature and complexity
- Reduce fraud and corruption losses by efficiently and effectively investigating, preventing, detecting, analyzing, reporting and recovering losses.
- Identify and utilize appropriate investigative techniques and technologies to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct formal tape-recorded interviews with suspects and witnesses in accordance with current legislation and Codes of Practice.
- Where required and duly authorized, assist the police in the search of premises and questioning of suspects, including interviewing suspects at police stations.
- Maintain quality and efficiency standards in accordance with policy, procedure and applicable Codes of Conduct.
- Maintain to a high standard for record of each and investigation, and produce appropriate, timely reports to the Head of Fraud, Management unit and relevant Manager or Directors, as appropriate.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of computer software (MS Office)
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently and without direction to take initiative, and make decisions
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- BSc from any reputable university
- Candidate must have an excellent understanding of Internet browsing, and experience shopping on the internet.
- Professional demeanor in dealing with internal and external customers via phone and email is essential
- Two years post degree experience is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “VPFC15”
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Graduate Internal Control Officers at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Recruitment at The World Bank
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits